Certificate in Professional Marketing
The Certificate in Professional Marketing is a qualification is aimed at the aspiring professional marketer who wishes to gain knowledge and skills to succeed and progress within a career in marketing.
The Modular Pathway
To compete the qualification successful completion of 3 modules is required (2 mandatory and 1 elective). Depending on the choice of elective the qualification will be either a Certificate in Professional Marketing (Customer Experience) or a Certificate in Professional Marketing (Digital Marketing).
What subjects are included?
- Marketing (mandatory)
- Integrated Communications (mandatory)
- Customer Experience (elective)
- Digital Marketing (elective)
How will I be assessed?
Each module is formally assessed as follows:
- Marketing – exam
- Integrated Communications – assignment
- Customer Experience – assignment
- Digital Marketing – portfolio
How much will it cost?
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing qualification
- any relevant Level 3 qualification
- any UK Degree or International equivalent
- international baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above)
- professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) and a diagnostic assessment onto Level 4
The value of a CIM qualification - Building skills, capability and talent for individuals, teams and organisations.
Have any questions?
Do you have any questions about our courses? If you do, please view our FAQs page where our most commonly asked questions are there to help you find your answer.