Diploma in Professional Marketing
The Diploma in Professional Marketing is a qualification aimed at the professional marketer working in an operational, supervisory or management role who wishes to develop their knowledge and skills across a range of subject areas to support progression in their career in marketing.
The Modular Pathway
To compete the qualification successful completion of 3 modules is required (2 mandatory and 1 elective). Depending on the choice of elective the qualification will be either a Diploma in Professional Marketing (Driving Innovation) or a Diploma in Professional Marketing (Digital Strategy).
What key subjects are included?
- Strategic Marketing (mandatory)
- Mastering Metrics (mandatory)
- Driving Innovation (elective)
- Digital Strategy (elective)
How will I be assessed?
Each module is formally assessed as follows:
- Strategic Marketing – exam
- Mastering Metrics – assignment
- Driving Innovation – assignment
- Digital Strategy – portfolio
How much will it cost?
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM level 4 Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing
- any relevant level 4 qualification
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing
- Bachelors or Masters Degree from a recognised university with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (i.e. 120 credits in Bachelors degrees or 60 credits with Masters degrees) OR
- professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) and diagnostic assessment onto Level 6
The value of a CIM qualification - Building skills, capability and talent for individuals, teams and organisations.
Have any questions?
Do you have any questions about our courses? If you do, please view our FAQs page where our most commonly asked questions are there to help you find your answer.