Short awards for junior marketers
Marketing is constantly evolving and the new short awards from CIM make it’s easy to demonstrate that your are up to date with the latest developments. If you don’t have the time to commit to study for a full professional qualification you can gain a single marketing short award qualification in a specialised area that’s relevant to you in just 3 months.
This flexible and bite-size approach allows you to develop your marketing skills in specialist areas, such as Digital Marketing Techniques , in a short period of time. Each award qualification can also be credited to attaining a larger marketing qualification.
Are you a practising marketer working in a supporting role? A Level 4 marketing short awards will help take your marketing knowledge to the next level and support your tactical activity. Choose from the following:
- Applied Marketing
- Planning Campaigns
- Digital Marketing Techniques
- Customer Insights
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this award:
- CIM level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing qualification
- any relevant Level 3 qualification
- any UK Degree or International equivalent
- international baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above)
- professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) and a diagnostic assessment onto Level 4
Have any questions?
Do you have any questions about our courses? If you do, please view our FAQs page where our most commonly asked questions are there to help you find your answer.