Short awards for experienced marketers
Marketing is constantly evolving and the new short awards from CIM make it’s easy to demonstrate that your are up to date with the latest developments. If you don’t have the time to commit to study for a full professional qualification you can gain a single marketing short award qualification in a specialised area that’s relevant to you in just 3 months.
CIM awards for the Diploma in Professional Marketing will give you the required knowledge, skills and understanding at management level to take a strategic approach to marketing and to help you develop your marketing career.
Strategic Marketing (September 2016)
Mastering Metrics (January 2016)
Digital Strategy (March 2016)
Driving Innovation (April 2016)
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM level 4 Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing
- any relevant level 4 qualification
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing
- Bachelors or Masters Degree from a recognised university with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (i.e. 120 credits in Bachelors degrees or 60 credits with Masters degrees) OR
- professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) and diagnostic assessment onto Level 6
Have any questions?
Do you have any questions about our courses? If you do, please view our FAQs page where our most commonly asked questions are there to help you find your answer.